Customer Service /
Terms for contests in social media
1. The contest is organized by Craft of Scandinavia AB (“we” or “Craft”) and is not in any way sponsored, promoted, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
2. To participate in the contest, you must be of legal age and have full legal capacity in your country of residence.
3. By participating in the contest, you confirm and agree that:
a. You own all rights in and to the material you post (including necessary consents from persons that are depicted in image material).
b. We publish your name and contest contribution on Craft’s social media and on our website craftsportswear.com.
4. In contests organized by Craft on Facebook and / or Instagram by Craft of Scandinavia AB, you will always participate free of charge and without purchase requirements.
5. Prizes may not be substituted for cash nor exchanged for other products to a corresponding value. Applicable taxes are paid by the prize winner.
6. Employees of Craft and their family are not allowed to participate in Craft’s contests on social media.
7. The Facebook profile / Instagram profile you compete from must be created in accordance with the respective platform’s rules and you may be required to have a public profile to be able to participate in the contest.
8. Contributions that may be perceived as offensive may be removed without notice.
9. All winners will be chosen by a jury led by Craft’s marketing department. The jury's decision cannot be appealed.
10. The winner will be announced in the channel from which the contest takes place. Winners may also be contacted via e-mail or through a direct message in the contest channel. If a prize has not been collected within 30 days from the day when the winner was announced or contacted, we reserve the right to select a new winner.
11. By participating in a contest, you accept Craft’s contest rules and conditions.
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35