We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and goods from craft. Therefore, you always have the right of withdrawal for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. The only requirement is that the product is returned in original condition unused and undamaged. And that you include the original packaging and accessories. During Christmas we offer free returns until January 15.
Returns and Refund
We accept returns if:
- The product has not been washed or used in any way and that it has been returned in the undamaged original packaging.
- All labels remain.
- When buying underwear, the seal (plastic bag around the product) must not be broken if the return is to be accepted.
- Unless we have stated otherwise, you can try our products to see if they fit. However, you must not use them.
- The product is complete (for example, both parts of a pair must be returned).
- You have saved the receipt of the shipment in case the product gets lost during shipping.
- To enable a return, you must be able to prove your purchase and craft recommends that you save your order confirmation and payment reference as a receipt for your purchase.
How to return a product:
- Fill in the return and replacement note with information about what you want to return. Place the note together with the return product in the original packaging. It’s important that you use additional outer packaging to ensure that the product is not damaged during shipping. If you lost your return note please download it here.
- Note that the product must be folded and returned in its original condition in cases where it is packaged in a plastic bag.
- Use the enclosed return slip and attach it to the package on top of the original shipping slip. No old shipping documents may be visible. If you lost your return slip, please contact us here.
- Drop the parcel off at the nearest designated drop-off location.
- Save the receipt of the shipment.
- If you want to exchange the product, you need to place a new order on our website. If the product costs more than at the time of purchase, contact us and we will help you.
- Once we have processed your return at our warehouse you will get an e-mail with more information and from there it will take 1-3 bank days until you have the money on your account.
- If you have an invoice that you have not paid, you need to contact klarna, which will handle the refund in order to make any adjustment.
- If you have paid you invoice, your money will be refunded to the same account as you paid it with.
- If you have paid by card or bank transfer, the money will be refunded to the account that was debited at the time of purchase.
How to make a complaint:
If a product you have purchased is defective, craft applies current consumer legislation. Only original damages and defects are covered by the right of complaint. For example, the right of complaint does not include damages caused by normal wear and tear. If you are not satisfied with your goods because of obvious material or fabrication defects, including damage that has occurred during shipment, please contact us immediately. In the event of a complaint, the pre-printed return and complaint note must be used. If you have lost it, you can download it here.
Craft reserves the right to remedy the defect in the first instance, to replace and re-deliver the goods in the second instance and ultimately to make a refund. To enable a complaint, you must be able to prove your purchase and craft recommends that you save your order confirmation and payment reference as a receipt for your purchase.
In the event of a complaint, use the enclosed return and complaint note and select the reason code for the complaint. When we have received the product and finally approved the complaint, a decision is made on how to proceed. In the event of a refund, the money will be refunded to the account that was debited at the time of purchase. We will of course bear the cost for the shipping in the event of a complaint, provided that the enclosed return slip is used.