X165 Engineered II is the perfect mid-distance running and training shoe.
The running shoe features a lightweight and breathable engineered mesh upper and an ARC Foam midsole with launch pad at the forefoot and landing pad at the heal that provides excellent cushioning and response. Just lace up and start piling on the miles.
X-series includes multipurpose running shoes built on a last design that truly follows the natural contours of the foot. Add great shock-absorption and explosive toe-off and brace yourself for an extraordinary versatile ride. In addition, innovative X cables run under the midfoot and behind the heel to secure and stabilize the foot with the least amount of structure possible - offering a perfect balance between support and flexibility for a natural stride.
- Engineered mesh upper with one-piece construction for superior comfort and performance
- Lacing system provides the perfect secure and adjustable fit
- ARC Foam Midsole made from a soft and responsive foam with inserts to perfectly activate the ride - the landing pad in the heel absorbs energy at heel strike while the launch pad at the forefoot returns energy
- Isometric triangular lug patterning offers the ultimate in traction
- Flex grooves provide superior flexibility in the forefoot
- Design promotes decoupling in the heel to disperse energy through the entire stride
- Weight UK8 245 g
- Drop 8.5 mm
upper mesh 100%Dacron yarn-dyed , no sew film, Midsole: 100% EVA Foam Outsole: 100% Rubber
Hand wash the item in medium warm water and let dry on a hanger.
Very light and comfort, top grip in the woods!
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35