OCRxCTM Vibram Elite running shoe is a perfect combination of all-terrain traction, lightweight flexibility and engineered support to dominate trails and the most demanding obstacle courses in the world.
Designed for elite athletes, this premium running shoe is engineered for speed while maintaining the same stability and features needed for conquering obstacles and trails. The specially engineered Vibram outsole features a Megagrip compound and Litebase technology, giving the shoe best-in-class traction on varying surfaces and substantially reduced overall weight. The drainage system and lightweight yet durable nylon upper combine to make this shoe your best friend for tackling the elements and achieve record speeds.
CTM - the best of the best
CTM stands for Craft Tailored Motion and includes the most advanced materials and the latest innovations for the most demanding athletes. When superior function, maximum energy return and truly low weight is the name of your game, this is where you come to play.
- Vibram Litebase outsole
- Quick-dry/easy-clean nylon upper
- KPU-engineered cage with mid-foot flexible ribs, heel stability layer, durable toe cap reinforcement, and added lateral durability to prevent blow-outs
- Lightweight foam midsole with responsive tuning
- Mid-sole drainage system to quickly evacuate water from inside the shoe
- X-shaped design pattern on forefoot to ensure optimum grip at the varying angles created by uneven terrain
- Reverse contoured heel form to eliminate friction, blisters, and pressure along the Achilles tendon
- Half-boot internal construction to ensure snug fit
- Weight UK8 290 grams
- Stack height 22 mm
- Drop 5 mm
100% polyester +TPU no-sew,Midsole: 100% EVA Foam, Outsole: 100% Rubber
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35