Core Warm XC Jacket Jr is a functional jacket with wind- and waterproof front and brushed jersey at sides and back for cross-country skiing and training in cold conditions.
This versatile training jacket features a recycled 2-layer wind- and waterproof fabric at the front and sleeves for great weather protection and functional recycled jersey at sides and back that provides efficient ventilation and moisture transport. In addition, the jacket comes with adjustable drawstring at bottom hem for perfect fit, two side pockets with zipper for safe storage, elastic jersey cuffs for a snug fit around the wrist and brushed inside collar for enhanced comfort.
- Recycled 2-layer wind and waterproof fabric at front and sleeves (WP 8,000/MVP 10,000)
- Recycled brushed jersey at sides and back for moisture transport and comfort
- Brushed inside collar for extra comfort
- Two side pockets with zipper
- Jersey cuffs for snug fit around the wrists
- Adjustable drawstring at bottom hem
Front body: Face 100% polyester recycled Back 100% polyurethane Sleeves: Face 100% polyester recycled Back 100% polyurethane Back body: 100% polyester
Machine wash in 40 degrees.
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35