CORE Nordic Training Insulate Pants are functional and versatile Nordic ski pants designed for cross-country skiing in cold conditions. The pants come with quilted insulation at front, wind- and waterproof 3-layer fabric at lower leg, and brushed jersey fabric at back for enhanced ventilation. In addition, the pants also feature side pocket with zipper and adjustable drawcord at waistband for optimal fit.
• Quilted, light insulation at front for warmth and comfort, 60GSM
• Wind- and waterproof 3-layer fabric at lower leg
• Soft brushed jersey at back for warmth and moisture transfer
• Side pocket with zipper
• Soft brushed jersey at waistband
• Adjustable drawcord at waistband
• Regular fit
Front body: 60% polyester-recycled 40% polyester Back body: 100% polyester-recycled Lower body: Face 100% polyester Mid 100% polyurethane Back 100% polyester
Machine wash in 40 degrees.
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35