ADV Nordic Training Pants are wind- and waterproof Nordic ski pants with insulation at front designed for intense skiing in colder conditions.
These technically advanced cross-country ski pants come with wind- and waterproof fabric at front and lower legs, superlight insulation at front, and brushed jersey fabric at back. In addition, the pants feature laser-cut ventilation at bend of knees for excellent body-temperature management while elastic waistband with adjustable drawcord ensures great fit.
• Wind- and waterproof fabric at front and lower legs
• Bonded 2-layer fabric with superlight insulation at front
• Brushed jersey at back
• Laser-cut ventilation at bend of knees
• Elastic waistband with adjustable drawcord
• Concealed zip opening at leg endings for easy on and off
• Silicone gripper at leg endings for a secure fit
• One zip pocket
• Tight fit
Front body: 100% polyester Lower front body: Face 100% polyester Mid 100% Polyurethane Back 100% polyester Back body: 88% polyester-recycled 12% elastane Lower back body: Face 100% polyester Mid 100% Polyurethane Back 100% polyester
Machine wash in 40 degrees.
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35