ADV Backcountry Pants are wind- and waterproof ski pants designed for Nordic skiing in the backcountry.
These technically advanced pants are made of a breathable, weather-protective 3-layer fabric and lined with warming grid mesh from waist to knees for extra insulation, efficient moisture transfer and great comfort. In addition, the pants also feature elastic waistband, two zip pockets as well as reinforcement and snow gaiter at leg endings.
• Breathable wind- and waterproof 3-layer fabric, WP 10,000/MVP 10,000
• Fully lined with warming grid mesh to the knees
• Polyester lining at lower leg
• Reinforcement at inside lower leg
• Snow gaiters at leg cuffs keep snow out
• Elastic waistband for optimal fit
• Zipper at leg opening secured with snap button
• Two zip front pockets
• Tight fit
Body: Face 100% polyester-recycled Mid 100% polyurethane Back 100% polyester Lining: 100% polyester
Machine wash in 40 degrees with a program for delicate materials. Let dry on a hanger.
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35