ADV Backcountry Hybrid Jacket is a warm and weather-protective ski jacket designed for Nordic skiing in the backcountry on cold winter days.
This technically advanced hybrid jacket is made of a breathable 3-layer ripstop fabric and comes with jersey fabric with brushed inner at sides and under sleeves for extra ventilation. The jacket also features adjustable hood and four zip pockets.
• Breathable wind- and waterproof 3-layer membrane fabric with ripstop outer and brushed inside, WP 10,000/MVP 10,000
• Durable jersey fabric with brushed inner at sides and under sleeves
• Hood with adjustable elastic drawcord for protection against cold wind
• Durable front zipper with placket on the inside
• Concealed zip pocket at front
• Zip pocket at lower sleeve
• Two zip side pockets
• Regular fit
Body: Face 92% polyester 8% elastane Mid 100% thermoplastic urethanes Back 100% polyester, Lower front body: 93% Polyester-recycled 7% elastane, Lower back body: 93% Polyester-recycled 7% elastane
Machine wash in 40 degrees with a program for delicate materials. Let dry on a hanger.
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35