Glide FZ Pants are functional cross-country ski pants with a 3-layer wind- and waterproof softshell fabric and full zipper at sides designed for all kinds of outdoor training.
These versatile pants feature wind- and waterproof softshell fabric at front and back as well as elastic jersey at back yoke and bend of knee for enhanced ventilation. Pre-shaped knees provide optimal freedom of movement while adjustable elastic at waist ensures excellent fit. A perfect match to Glide Hood Jacket or Glide Block Jacket.
- 3-layer wind- and waterproof softshell fabric at front and back (WP 8,000/MVP 8,000)
- Elastic jersey at back yoke and bend of knee
- Full one-way zipper at sides
- Pre-bent knees for optimal fitting
- Adjustable elastic at waist
- Elastic at leg ends to fit snugly over ski boots
Body: Face 100% polyester-recycled Mid 100% polyurethane Back 100% polyester Lower back body: 92% polyester-recycled 8% elastane
Machine wash in 40 degrees.
wrong product photo but there is still something strange about them, like they are poorly sewn, they pull and roll over the knees and don't sit in the crotch
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35