Fuseknit X II is a lightweight multi-purpose running shoe with seamless upper, great shock-absorption and explosive toe-off. The one-piece engineered Fuseknit upper provides an elastic sock-like fit for optimal comfort and performance, and also offers protection against the elements thanks to the tight knit and the toe guard. The shoe's excellent energy return, flex and support makes it a great choice for all kinds of workouts, including speed intervals and longer runs.
Fuseknit combines seamless knitting technology with strategic seams to create a soft and supple construction. The result is fewer seams and a smooth, chafe-free and highly comfortable experience.
- Engineered upper with seamless Fuseknit design and elastic sock-like fit
- Elastic debris protection around ankle
- X Support system provides optimal stability and fit with reinforced cords that wrap under the foot and behind the heel
- Midsole made from a soft one-piece foam with inserts to perfectly activate the ride - the landing pad in the heel absorbs energy at heel strike while the launch pad at the forefoot returns energy
- Isometric triangular lug patterning offers the ultimate in minimal traction
- Flex grooves provide superior flexibility in the forefoot
- Low decoupling in the heel to disperse energy through the entire stride
- Speed lacing with toggle
- Weight size UK5 245 g
- Drop: 8.5 mm
Upper: 100% Polyester Midsole: 100% EVA Foam Outsole: 100% Rubber
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35
+46 (0) 33 722 32 10