ADV Storm Insulate Pants are warm XC pants with padded insulation at front designed for intense cross-country skiing in cold and windy conditions.
These advanced cross-country ski pants come with a quilted light-padded front, brushed inside for extra warmth, recycled jersey at back for optimal body-temperature management, and recycled 2-layer wind-and waterproof stretch fabric at lower leg for protection against slush. In addition, the pants feature elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring for optimal fit and zipper at leg endings for easy on and off.
- Light, quilted padding at front (40 gsm)
- Recycled 2-layer wind- and waterproof stretch fabric at lower leg for protection against slush
- Recycled jersey at back for efficient ventilation
- Elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring
- Zipper at leg endings for easy on and off
- Regular fit
Body: 100% polyester recycled Upper front body: 77% polyester 23% polyamide Lower body: Face 100% polyester recycled Back 100% polyurethane Padding: 100% polyester
Machine wash in 40 degrees.
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35
+46 (0) 33 722 32 10