OCRxCTM running shoe is a perfect combination of all-terrain traction, lightweight flexibility and engineered support to conquer the most demanding obstacles courses in the world. The shoe is low-to-the-ground and rugged with a sleek profile that gives premier athletes a decided edge during varying race-day conditions.
- KPU-engineered cage with mid-foot flexible ribs, heel stability layer, durable toe cap reinforcement, and added lateral durability to prevent blow-outs
- Hydrain midsole drainage system quickly evacuates water from inside the shoe
- Rugged outsole with dual-layer lug system provides ultimate traction on varying outdoor surfaces
- X shaped design pattern on forefoot to ensure optimum grip at the varying angles created by uneven terrain
- Reverse contoured heel form to eliminate friction, blisters, and pressure along the Achilles tendon
- Half-boot internal construction offers a snug, high-performance fit
- Drop: 5 mm
Upper Mesh: 100% Polyester ; Lining: 100 Polyester ; Outsole: 100% Rubber; Midsole:100%EVA
Hand wash the item in medium warm water and let dry on a hanger.
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35