ADV Storm Insulate Nordic Pants are advanced and versatile cross-country ski pants that keep you warm during workouts in cold and windy conditions. These warm and stretchy pants feature light quilt padding at upper legs, wind-protective 2-layer Ventair® fabric at lower legs, and brushed jersey made of recycled polyester at back for efficient moisture transport. Developed for cross-country ski enthusiasts who keep on skiing even when the temperature drops and the wind blows fiercely across the tracks. Works perfectly also as warm-up pants.
• Functional polyester and light padded quilt at upper legs
• Wind-protective 2-layer Ventair® fabric made of recycled polyester at lower legs
• Brushed jersey made of recycled polyester at back
• Elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring
• Zipper at leg endings for easy on and off
Front Body: 100% polyester Padding: 100% polyester Lower body: Face 100% polyester-recycled Back 100% polyurethane Back body: 100% polyester-recycled.
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35