OCRxCTM Speed running shoe is a perfect combination of all-terrain traction, lightweight flexibility and engineered support to dominate trails and the most demanding obstacle courses in the world.
These shoes are a dramatic evolution of the award winning OCRxCTM platform. They are engineered for speed while maintaining the same stability and features needed for conquering obstacles and trails. Rugged traction and drainage system and lightweight yet durable nylon upper combine to make this shoe your best friend for tackling the elements.
CTM - the best of the best
CTM stands for Craft Tailored Motion and includes the most advanced materials and the latest innovations for the most demanding athletes. When superior function, maximum energy return and truly low weight is the name of your game, this is where you come to play.
- Lightweight, quick-dry/easy-clean nylon upper
- Durable toe and heel overlays for protection against the elements
- ARC Foam midsole with responsive tuning
- Hydrain midsole drainage system quickly evacuates water from inside the shoe
- Rugged outsole with dual-layer lug system provides ultimate traction on varying outdoor surfaces
- X-shaped design pattern on forefoot to ensure optimum grip at the varying angles created by uneven terrain
- Reverse contoured heel form to eliminate friction, blisters, and pressure along the Achilles tendon
- Weight UK8 315 grams
- Stack height 21.5 mm
- Drop 7 mm
upper mesh 100%Polyester+5%Apandex ,no sew film,Outsole: 100% Rubber; Midsole:100%EVA
Hand wash the item in medium warm water and let dry on a hanger.
The Hydrain™ technology is engineered to quickly and effectively evacuate water from the inside of OCRxCTM Speed running shoes. This innovative midsole drainage system makes it possible for OCR athletes and trail runners to traverse any water obstacles and transition to dry ground seamlessly, maintaining a powerful stride throughout the course.
Premium shoe that fits like a glove. Feels a bit more slippery then my other brand shoe. Therefore not the five star score
The shoe is very functional for OCR, very stable on muddy and slope terrains. On rocky and loose rock terrains, it doesnt grip very well. It's a fast shoe, despite it's wheight, and the Hydrain system works very well.
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35