Storm Balance Jacket is developed for cross-country enthusiasts who keep on skiing even when the wind blows fiercely across the tracks. This warm and stretchy cross-country ski jacket features a windproof front panel that contains 50% recycled polyester while the back is made of 100% recycled and brushed polyester fleece to ensure excellent body-temperature management during low-intensity skiing in stormy weather. In addition, light quilted padding at front provides extra warmth and comfort. Comes with ergonomic design and pre-shaped sleeves that ensure a comfortable fit, two zippered front pockets and reflective prints/tapes at front and back.
- Windproof, stretchy fabric at front containing 50% recycled polyester
- Brushed fleece in 100% recycled polyester at back
- Quilted light-padded front
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- Reflective prints and tapes at front and back
- Two zippered front pockets
- Brushed fleece at inner collar
Front body & Sleeves: Face: 100% Polyester Back: 100% PU Padding: 100% Polyester Lining: 100% polyester Back body: 100% polyester
Machine wash in 40 degrees.
Very comfortable and great for outside activities. It’s light and excellent quality.
very functional for bikeholydays
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35