ADV Warm Fuseknit Intensity LS is a soft and functional baselayer jersey designed for intense workouts in cold conditions.
The long-sleeved baselayer jersey is made of lightweight thermal yarn and comes with hollow fibers and bodymapped climate zones that together provide excellent thermoregulation. In addition, the garment features the innovative Fuseknit technology, which combines seamlessly knit parts with ergonomic and strategic seams to create soft and supple garments. The result is fewer seams and a smooth, chafe-free and highly comfortable experience. A great choice for alpine skiing and similar activities.
- Lightweight thermal yarn that provides great thermoregulation
- Hollow fibers for enhanced insulation
- Bodymapped climate zones offer warmth where it’s needed the most
- Fuseknit design for optimal comfort
- Seamless torso
- 3D-knit, ergonomic fit
- Tight fit
- Moisture transport: 4 out of 5
- Activity level: 4 out of 5
- Temperature: -15 ºC to -5 ºC
66% Polyester 28% Polyamide 6% Elastane
Machine wash in 40 degrees.
very good for winter
I like it for running in cold weather and his atletic fit.
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35