ADV Storm Jacket is developed for cross-country ski enthusiasts who keep on skiing even when the wind blows fiercely across the tracks.
This warm and stretchy cross-country ski jacket features wind- and waterproof panels at front and sleeves as well as recycled polyester jersey at back for enhanced moisture transport and ventilation. In addition, light quilted padding at front provides extra warmth and comfort. Comes with two zippered front pockets and taped details at front, sleeves and back.
- Wind- and waterproof 2-layer recycled polyester stretch fabric at front and sleeves (WP 8,000/MVP 10,000)
- Recycled polyester jersey at back for moisture transport and comfort
- Quilted front with 40 gsm padding for light insulation
- Taped details at front, sleeves and back
- Two zippered front pockets
Front body: Face 100% polyester recycled Back 100% polyurethane Sleeves: Face 100% polyester recycled Back 100% polyurethane Back body: 100% polyester recycled Padding: 100% polyester
Machine wash in 40 degrees.
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35