ADV Nordic Training Speed Jacket is designed for high-intensity skiing in colder conditions.
This technically advanced cross-country ski jacket features a wind- and waterproof fabric with superlight insulation at front, and brushed jersey fabric at back and under sleeves for efficient body-temperature management. In addition, the front is lined with moisture-transferring grid fleece for extra insulation and function. The perfect choice for high-intensity workouts on cold winter days.
• Wind- and waterproof 2-layer fabric with superlight insulation at upper front body and shoulders
• Wind- and waterproof 3-layer fabric at sleeves and lower front
• Warming and functional grid fleece lining at front
• Slightly brushed jersey at back and under sleeves
• Fleece lining at inside collar for warmth and comfort
• Laser-cut ventilation at back yoke
• Reversed zipper at front
• Two zip front pockets
• Tight fit
Upper front body: 100% polyester Lower front body: Face 100% polyester-recycle Mid 100% polyurethane Back 100% polyester Sleeves: Face 100% polyester-recycle Mid 100% polyurethane Back 100% polyester Back: 88% polyester-recycle 12% elastane
Machine wash in 40 degrees.
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35