ADV Explore Down Jacket is a warm down jacket built for outdoor activities in really cold conditions. The jacket is made of recycled fabrics and features high collar, water-repellent 2-way front zipper, two side pockets with water-repellent zippers, inner zip pocket, adjustable drawstring at hem and hood, and cuffs at sleeves keeping cold wind out. This is our warmest jacket and a perfect choice when you want to stay warm in the winter mountains.
• Down with water-resistant outer fabric
• Fill power 600 cuin
• Down weight 350 grams
• High collar
• Water-repellent 2-way front zipper
• Adjustable drawstring at hem and hood
• Two side pockets with water-repellent zippers
• Inner zip pocket
• Two open inner pockets with elastic
• Cuffs at sleeves keeping cold wind out
100% polyamide recycled, Lining: 45% polyester recycled 55% polyester Padding: 80% Down 20% Feathers
Machine wash in 40 degrees.
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35