ADV Backcountry Jacket is a wind- and waterproof ski jacket designed for Nordic skiing in the backcountry.
This technically advanced jacket is made of a breathable, weather-protective 3-layer fabric and is fully lined with warming grid mesh in torso part for extra insulation, efficient moisture transfer and great comfort. In addition, the jacket also features ventilation zippers at sides, two zip pockets and adjustable hood.
• Breathable wind- and waterproof 3-layer fabric, WP 10,000/MVP 10,000
• Fully lined with warming grid mesh at torso
• Polyester mesh lining at sleeves
• Adjustable hood with elastic draw cord
• Hood lined with warming grid fleece
• Ventilation zippers at sides
• Two zip front pockets
• Chest pocket with concealed zipper
• Tight fit
Body: Face 100% polyester-recycled Mid 100% polyurethane Back 100% polyester Lining: 100% polyester
Machine wash in 40 degrees with a program for delicate materials. Let dry on a hanger.
Evedalsgatan 5, SE-504 35